2017 is going to be a 10!

...THE ONE (ROAD) LESS TRAVELED BY...
Robert Frost

2017 = 10     70.3 = 10

What kind of math is that. Well, it is Brian math, Tri-ing By 50 math. Math that only those who have a mind that says when asked, "Why are you doing this?", answers "Because it is there!" 2017 will be a 10 out of 10.

Many people end the previous year by focusing on the negatives and maybe emphasizing some of the positives. I have been guilty of this mindset in the past. Not this year.

No negative review for 2016.

2017 is so wide open that my mind is exploding with the possibilities.

2017 will be the year when I will get out from what makes me hesitate.

2017 will be the year that I go after things that I never in my mind imagined.

2017 will be the year when I focus on swimming, biking and running!

2017 will be the year that I train, and train, and train for that IRONMAN 70.3! 

Why? BECAUSE IT IS THERE! More and more it is looking like I am being directed to IRONMAN 70.3 Augusta.
First of all things will be the continued advocating and fundraising for Children's Hospital Los Angeles Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia Clinic. I am living with this rare genetic disease. I know what it takes to get things done that push your body to the limit. I know how important it is for the doctors and staff at the clinic to continue the work and research they do. It is WHO I AM!

The rest that will need to be done is somehow raise funds for myself. I am not a man of many means (money). Right now if I were to participate in a 70.3 it would be done with very little actual triathlon equipment. My bike is a HARO 29" mountain bike. If I need to participate with all of that, then so be it and I will be the best I can be. I have places that I will reach out to for help both in Charlotte, NC, and beyond. That is one of the things that I will concentrate on in 2017. Entry fees, training, travel accommodations and equipment. That's not much to ask for, right? If anyone would like to help, I am always willing to accept it.
My chariot.
Complete positive thinking: 2017 WILL BE A 10!!!!!

I hope your's will be also. Happy New Year!
_________________________________________________________________________________

If you could, no amount is too small, please visit: Go Fund Me.

Comments