One year later and more families are going!


It has been one year since Dr. Mitch Geffner and the Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia Clinic at Children's Hospital Los Angeles trusted me to speak at The Painted Turtle Camp for the CAH Family Camp. Read all about it at this link:  tri-ingby50.blogspot.com/2016/11/the-moment-finally-arrived-what-moment.html. More families are traveling in a couple of weeks and CHLA needs donations to make sure everyone that wants to go may go. You may make donations here: http://connect.chla.org/goto/tri-ingby50.

Meeting those families and their children that are Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia Warriors was a moment that strengthened me and my direction for Tri-ing By 50. Everything that has happened in the last year was built upon that weekend. Building hope, advocating and creating awareness! That is a slogan that carried through to IRONMAN 70.3 Augusta.
Please help in any way that you can. Any amount, no matter how small, will help in a big way.

Thank You!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If  you could help me with my journey please visit my Go Fund Me!

Comments