A snow storm and being house bound provides time to get things done

Creating Tri-ing By 50's website!

The past week has been an adventure as only the Charlotte/Matthews, North Carolina area can have. There was a snow storm that brought more snow than expected.
  
 
For this area that means a shutdown of the city and schools. So, the Hacker family stayed put in the house for two days.

What was I able to get done:

-As the picture at the top shows, I got the first step of many more to come done in creating a Tri-ing By 50 website. I want to bring all the places I have together into one. This way people will be able to know what Tri-ing By 50 is about, what events (both racing and appearances) are coming up, what foundations and groups I support and can use monetary support, and the most important thing is to give information about Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia. This, unfortunately, will take some time, but I will definitely let y'all know when it goes live. Thank you WIX!
The Training Room
-This room has evolved and is finally coming together into what we have wanted. It is our Training Room. In a pinch it could convert to a guest room. Merrill and I have wanted a place to hang our medals and pictures from races. The pictures you see on the right are from our first marathon, Marine Corps, a painting that Merrill's cousin painted that shows her running and a special print from IRONMAN 70.3 Augusta. The two athlete pictures on my Motivation Wall to the left are of A2 Bikes athletes Kennett Peterson and Adelaide Perr. It took the storm to get us motivated to complete this task. It is fantastic. Having the bike set up so that we can watch TV while riding has made the time pass by.

And the final picture is of me training in the Training Room:
  -----------------------------------------------------------------------
To help me through my journey, please visit: gofundme.com/help-triing-by-50-spread-the-word. Any help is appreciated.

Comments