Hello Kitty...RETURNS!

HELLO KITTY WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!
Ok, maybe only London, England!

"I am back and ready to train with Brian!"

When I first started out, (read about the start here) Hello Kitty (HK) went everywhere when I ran or rode my bike. She has done many running distance races and some triathlons.

Her longest running distance was Tobacco Road Marathon...


She may be drinking an adult beverage at the halfway point

Her longest triathlon was an attempt at IRONMAN 70.3 Augusta...


We definitely have stories!

Here we are at the Charlotte Half Marathon crossing the finish line. Shout out to the home race.

HK has traveled the country to go to speaking engagements...

She met the amazing endocrinology staff at Children's Hospital Los Angeles
Camp Cortisol in Alabama

On the way to Chicago for the MAGIC Foundation convention

Presenting at the convention. You never know what you will get from the two of us!

And now, we are training for the London Marathon! I don't think ether of us ever imagined that AT ALL!

Have fun following us on this journey!

Instagram: ai_warriorathlete

Facebook: Adrenal Insufficient Warrior Athlete
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have two fundraising pages. My GoFundMe page is to help with all London Marathon expenses. The JustGiving page is specifically to donate to St. John Ambulance, the charity that I am running for at the marathon and that has generously allowed me to get an entry into the London Marathon.

Thank you for any help you may be able to provide. Share the links with anyone you know that may want to help.

It is a blessing to have all of you who follow the adventures of the Adrenal Insufficient Warrior Athlete!



Comments