"The London Marathon in Matthews, North Carolina, United States of America!"

Here is the link to my JustGiving fundraiser.

April 26...The day I was supposed to be running The 40th Race, the London Marathon. As we all know, the world fell apart! Due to that happening the marathon has been postponed to October 4.

Me...I have been unmotivated. The last time I ran was on March 9 and that was on the treadmill. I have gone out for a couple 4 mile walks, but it is just not the same. The Wife, Merrill, has tried to get me out. She is amazing like that. Needless to say, I am not in shape. At. All!

St. John Ambulance...They are working tirelessly to help with the COVID-19 fight in England by filling in where needed by the NHS. I would have been running in the marathon because they believe in me and offered me a charity entry into the London Marathon!

So what now????
On April 26, I have decided that I will run, walk, crawl, be dragged, slither (whatever gets it done) "The London Marathon in Matthews, North Carolina, United States of America!" This may take all day (what else do I have to do!?). I will have the support of BOCO Gear and Infinit Nutrition the whole way!

Why?...This answer is simple and I have written about this phrase before...BECAUSE I CAN! I am the Adrenal Insufficient Warrior Athlete.

Fundraiser...St. John Ambulance could use any donation amount you could spare. A fun amount would be $26.20 in support of my "London Marathon in Matthew, North Carolina, United States of America!"
All the support y'all have always given me is amazing. I couldn't do this without all of you!
THANK YOU!!!!!!


Here is the link to my JustGiving fundraiser.

Comments